Sun. Dec. 3, 10 AM to 3 PM
Experience the Hygge spirit at Sunset Villa's Annual Nordic Market
Celebrate the Festive season with these Family-favourite activities:
- The Vikings are back for a winter visit
- Shop Sunset Villa's Christmas Butik for your Jul supplies - Nisse, Advent candles & more.
- Smørrebrød Buffet & outdoor Beer Garden at The Danish Place Restaurant
- The Danish Pastry House has Christmas Kringle, Danish breads & Imported foods. Pre-order by Nov. 30, 4 p.m. for Dec. 3rd pickup. Phone: 905-828-1777 or email email@example.com
- Shop: Vendors with lots of handcrafted gift ideas
- For Kids: Santa visits, Nisse trail in the woods to find hidden Nisse, tractor rides, cook Snobrød, Tombola (raffle)
- Food: Home-made Danish cookies, Danish wieners, Æbleskiver and more
The Nordic Market is a fundraiser to support Sunset Villa. Donations upon entry are greatly appreciated.
- This is an outdoor event, so wear your hats and gloves to stay cozy.
- Payments: Cash preferred. Vendors may also accept Credit cards, E-Transfers. The Sunset Villa Butik accepts cash, E-Transfers and Visa