The mission of Sunset Villa Association is to provide a place to enjoy Danish heritage and hygge in Southern Ontario. We welcome those of Danish descent and everyone interested in learning about and participating in Danish culture.
- 50+ acres of beautiful woods for hiking, riding your bike, or cross-country skiing.
- Family-friendly Events such as Constitution Day, St. Hans festival and many more.
- Campground with seasonal and weekend fully-serviced lots for trailers or tents.
- Kids' Playground with equipment or borrow a bike to explore the grounds.
- Ten rental Apartments for eligible Seniors.
- Authentic Danish cuisine at the Danish Place Restaurant.
- Baker's Sunday the first Sunday of every month from March to December. Hansen's Bakery is on site and the Restaurant serves Smørrebrød (open-faced sandwiches) all day.
- Bulletin newsletter sent to Members every two months.
- Opportunity to get involved to keep Danish traditions alive for future generations.
We are a non-profit, member-run association established in 1955. Volunteers organize our Events, maintain the park grounds, and manage the operations of the Association.
Danish Canadian Club of Southern Ontario
Join Sunset Villa Association