We are a non-profit, member-run association established in 1955. Volunteers organize our Events, maintain the park grounds, and manage the operations of the Association.
Join Sunset Villa Association
The mission of Sunset Villa Association is to provide a place to enjoy Danish heritage and hygge in Southern Ontario. We welcome those of Danish descent and everyone interested in learning about and participating in Danish culture.
- 50+ acres of beautiful woods for hiking, riding your bike, or cross-country skiing.
- Family-friendly Events such as Constitution Day, St. Hans festival and many more.
- Campground with seasonal and weekend fully-serviced lots for trailers or tents.
- Kids' Playground with equipment or borrow a bike to explore the grounds.
- Ten rental Apartments for eligible Seniors.
- Authentic Danish cuisine at the Danish Place Restaurant.
- Baker's Sunday the first Sunday of every month from March to December. Hansen's Bakery is on site and the Restaurant serves Smørrebrød (open-faced sandwiches) all day.
- Bulletin newsletter sent to Members every two months.
- Opportunity to get involved to keep Danish traditions alive for future generations.